- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Category Archives: bias
I have not posted originally, here, for a long time; frankly, there is little for me to add that hasn’t been better written by others, and I saw no real reason to add to the cacohphony. However, I have to … Continue reading
Ron Radosh writes a fascinating analysis of a columnist, E.J. Dionne, who sees himself as a ‘Moderate,’ but masquerades as a promient ‘Progressive.’ One need read this to understand why the Left is going crazy. They have literally gone off … Continue reading
Nothing illustrates the despicable politically-bankrupt atmosphere surrounding the current administration than the case of two armed black men standing in front of a polling place intimidating yelling threats at voters they consider to be against their issues. the Washington Times explains: Tomorrow, … Continue reading
Unfortunately, you can’t read the entire article at the source listed, without paying $8.99 for a month’s subscription…you CAN read the entire article at Atlas Shrugged, as Pamela, in her own words, “overstep my friendship with Dr Jack Wheeler and … Continue reading
Howard Kurtz discussed the subject of the media’s coverage of Iraq yesterday on the Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer. There’s a good deal worth reading, but here’s the takeaway from Blitzer’s final question: BLITZER: Very briefly, is there any sign … Continue reading