- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: July 2006
Americans have never lost their fascination with aristocrats and monarchy; our First President, George Washington, was offered a crown, after his victory at Yorktown, ending the American revolution. He refused, much to his credit. Americans doted on the image of the … Continue reading