- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Men and women are (so) different. Women are relationship beings. Men are not! Man’s job – Make your wife happy. Attention: -give your wife first 20 minutes -eye contact and conversation for 2 minutes -take your wife’s calls Affection: -non-sexual … Continue reading
Bill Roggio gives the first indication of the true reasons behind Operation Swarmer…the capture of the insurgents�responsible for the attack on the dome of the al Askara Mosque.� Amid cries of an “Overblown… Potemkin Operation” which “fizzled”, Operation Swarmer nets … Continue reading
Why is it that Fareed Zakaria understands so well our efforts in Iraq, the good points and bad mistakes, better than so many educated people in America? Read the entire superb article here: Consider what the administration did in Afghanistan. … Continue reading
David Horowitz vs. Ward Churchill: Young America’s Foundation Sponsors Academia’s Royal Rumble HERNDON, Va–.Embattled Professor Ward Churchill has agreed to engage bestselling author and sought after speaker David Horowitz in a series of formal debates organized by Young America’s Foundation … Continue reading