- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: September 2008
CNN gets the causes of our meldown wrong, and, once again, makes it an anti-Capitlist message. By contrast, the implosion of Wall Street, followed by Paulson’s escalating series of multibillion-dollar rescues, has fired up populist sentiments that were already building … Continue reading
THE UTILITY OF WAR Victor Davis Hanson, Military History Quarterly, Winter, 2003 In the thirty years since the American defeat in Vietnam, an array of anti-war catch phrases has permeated our popular culture: “Violence only breeds violence”; “Make love, not … Continue reading
With the war in Iraq seeming to be winding down the next effort of the War on Terror will be Iran. Iran has been the chief source of and supply for terror throughout the world. It has been the principle … Continue reading
Sarah Palin makes me sick. I hate that she was able to steal Barack Obama’s mojo just by showing up wearing rimless glasses and a skirt. I hate that she makes Joe Biden look like John McCain and John McCain … Continue reading