- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: November 2008
I watched the hanging of Saddam Hussein with not a little bit of sadness. Of course, he deserved to die. There was no question about that, at all. I have never been terribly comfortable, though, watching anything be killed. There … Continue reading
There was a wonderful script written for The West Wing, the television series set in a fictional White House. One of the senior staffers is Jewish, and each year during the High Holy Days he goes around to the people … Continue reading
There is an interesting parallel in the development of Western and Moslem societies that reflects the levels of violence and disruption we see in the Middle East today. While the West has managed to establish a steady growth of technological, … Continue reading