- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: February 2009
The demise of Colorado’s oldest and most respected newspaper, the Rocky Mountain News has sent shock waves through the newspaper industry. It is not the first newspaper to fail, but along with bad news in other markets, it is hard to argue … Continue reading
One of the best ways to lose a war is to fight it with no set goals, with no idea of what victory means. That was one of our biggest problems in Vietnam; we never really defined victory. That is what we are doing … Continue reading
NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous on Saturday called for the New York Post to fire cartoonist Sean Delonas, whose drawing lampooning the federal stimulus bill has been interpreted by many as racist. Otherwise, the group says, it will call for … Continue reading
Debbie Schlussel wrote: You see, I know–as hopefully you do–that it’s a forced day. By forced, I mean that most men aren’t buying women chocolates or flowers for their wives or girlfriends or taking them out to dinner because they … Continue reading
The Obamasburg Address Washington DC February 12, 2009 Three weeks and two days ago our community organizers and voter fraud operatives brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Socialism, and dedicated to the proposition that all men … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend whether I thought that the Democratic Stimulus plan will stop the recession, and increase the number of jobs available I replied that the bill was not designed to do so; it is a panic … Continue reading