- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Today, President Obama announced his new strategy for fighting the Afghanistan war, taking charge of this war, and making it his own. Very simply, it focuses on two areas, one training Afghanistan home defense forces, and, two, sending money to Pakistan … Continue reading
There are two trends going on under the surface of the body politic that bear watching. Walter Williams has an interesting article, today, one that every American should, at least read. In it, he points out that: Eight state legislatures … Continue reading
Charles Krauthammer defined Bush Derangement Syndrone (BDS) as ” “the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency — nay — the very existence of George W. Bush.” the term indicates a belief that … Continue reading
Atlas Shrugged is a book by philosopher Ayn Rand, the founder of the intellectual school known as objectivism. In her own words, Objectivism is ‘the concept of Man as a heroic being, with his own happiness being his moral purpose … Continue reading
Michelle Malkin has the key to derailing the Democratic drive towards Socialism in America: In large and small ways, we are cutting back. An online Zogby International survey this week reported that 70 percent of households are foregoing movies and … Continue reading
Getting away from politics, for a bit, some of you might remember the part that Rosslyn Chapel played in the book ‘The DaVinci Code.” I have been reading as much as I can, lately, about the Knights Templar, and that has brought … Continue reading