- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I have always said that Liberals do not win National elections; it is Conservatives who lose. The American people will vote for a Conservative over a Liberal if the Conservative is truely a Conservative, representing values and positions that reflect … Continue reading
I have been asked to comment on Michael Jackson, and feel I should say something. I have never been a Michael Jackson ‘fan.’ I admire his skills and showmanship, but his music, IMO, did not extend into the ‘deathless’ category … Continue reading
Fred Barnes trashes Obama’s indecision on Iran: “Rejecting “false choices” is a favorite rhetorical device of President Obama. His speeches are littered with examples. A half-dozen times, he’s repudiated “the false choice between our security and our ideals.” He’s dismissed … Continue reading
After a week of watching, posting, reading, thinking…I’m apalled at my countrymen (and women). More accurately, I am thoroughly disgusted. The ‘why” of my disgust should be as transparent as Obama’s promise regarding his administration. Any contention that our government … Continue reading
In his June 4th speech, in Cairo, to the Arab world, President Obama reiterated what he has said before, that “In Ankara, I made clear that America is not — and never will be — at war with Islam.” Such … Continue reading