- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Can it be that Congress has learned its lesson and actually READ A BILL before voting on it? Thank God they did…Investor’s Daily reports: Congress: It didn’t take long to run into an “uh-oh” moment when reading the House’s “health … Continue reading
Duane Patterson says: I’m sure glad the President is keeping his word about not meddling, because I’d sure hate to see what would happen if he did. Continue reading
Unfortunately, you can’t read the entire article at the source listed, without paying $8.99 for a month’s subscription…you CAN read the entire article at Atlas Shrugged, as Pamela, in her own words, “overstep my friendship with Dr Jack Wheeler and … Continue reading
The distinctions between Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives, are being overshadowed by that between what we might call the “Court party” — made up of the well-connected, the people who feel represented by mainstream politicians, who see themselves as potters of the great American clay Continue reading