- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: October 2009
In remarks made by Michelle Obama during a July 2008 round table at the University of Missouri, Michelle Obama says, ”So those are some of the struggles. These are the types of struggles that we hear all over the country. … Continue reading
There is a saying in Sports, most especially in college sports, that “it is not how you win that is important, it is how you play the game.” Sports is supposed to teach sportsmanship, the idea of being fair, having … Continue reading
Melissa Clothier, on Pajamas media brings up a significant moment in Sarah Palin’s attempts to reform the Republican Party: You wouldn’t believe how badly they treated her,” an insider friend told me of Sarah Palin not too long ago. I … Continue reading
Writing for Pajamas Media Pam Meister writes: Writing for the Boston Globe, Neal Gabler recently stated: “The hoariest and most oft-repeated cliché in American politics may be that America is the greatest country in the world. Every politician, Democrat and … Continue reading
George Will is usually quite understated, but in this article he is quite disgusted with the administration’s handling of foreign affairs, especially Afghanistan. On March 27, the president announced “a comprehensive new strategy for Afghanistan and Pakistan.” He said his … Continue reading