- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: February 2010
I have a friend who is married, with children. He was telling me, the other day, about his six year old son. Now, my friend is not a pacifist. He just doesn’t like guns, though, and tried to keep guns, … Continue reading
Today is the anniversary of the birth of our first President, George Washington. We, as a nation, have chosen not to celebrate this day special and apart from any other President, and I would be the last to disparage the … Continue reading
When will the American public get ANGRY? This pissant is STILL pushing a healthcare plan that no one wants and his minions in Congress are threatening to force it through despite public opposition….and now we hear that Iran ‘might be … Continue reading
Fox News reports: The U.S. Army is investigating allegations that soldiers were attempting to poison the food supply at Fort Jackson in South Carolina.The ongoing probe began two months ago, Chris Grey, a spokesman for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, … Continue reading
Fox reports: The Taliban’s top military commander was captured in a joint operation by U.S. and Pakistani forces in Karachi and is being questioned in the same city, sources confirmed to Fox News late Monday.Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is the … Continue reading
Victor Davis Hanson once again goes to the central problem facing the world, at this moment in history: The world’s masses — most of them young, poor and non-Western — may applaud a hip, post-racial Barack Obama more than they … Continue reading