- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: March 2010
In the 60 years since the end of the Second World War, the world has managed to avoid the tremendous blood-lettings that characterized the the growth of the world in the from that point backward. There have been wars, of … Continue reading
Today, Democratic Senator Alcee Hastings said, “‘There Ain’t No Rules Here … We Make ‘Em Up As We Go Along’… This just about sums up what the Democrats are trying to do to our country…the equivelant of Marie Antoinette saying … Continue reading
Every nation has a history, and every nation’s history has an era that defines that nation; when the people of that nation think of themselves, that moment of glory is how they think of themselves as a member of that … Continue reading
My view of life is that men are put on this world for two reasons; one is to procreate. You need the DNA from two parents, in order to ensure the variability of species that ensure survival. The second reason … Continue reading
What is a man? What is a man’s role in a society? We have spent more than a few years, over the past few decades, discussing the role of women in society. We have women’s studies departments in the major … Continue reading
Fox News reports that Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday that he would help the White House convince his fellow Republicans to support closing Guantanamo Bay if President Obama reverses course and sends the alleged Sept. 11 mastermind and his co-conspirators … Continue reading