- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: April 2010
As reported in Israel Nation News, Ed Koch a former huge supporter of Obama, has finally decided that Obama is a danger to the United States and its allies. It used to be that Ed Koch had a huge influence in … Continue reading
Our desires are to get government out of our lives. We don’t want them bailing out some companies while letting others fail….ALL companies have a right to fail in America, just as ALL investors have a right to lose their … Continue reading