- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: June 2010
An open letter from actor Jon Voight to President Obama: June 22, 2010 President Obama: You will be the first American president that lied to the Jewish people, and the American people as well, when you said that you would … Continue reading
The Friends of Israel have joined together in a new international initiative on the basis of the following convictions: Believing that the continuous deligitimation of Israel has a great deal of responsibility in raising an aggressive and dangerous anti-semitism, in … Continue reading
Fox News is reporting that Federal officials made an 80-mile stretch of Arizona-Mexico border — including part of national wildlife refuge — a virtual no-man’s land as violence by drug smugglers and illegals runs. We have lost control of our borders, … Continue reading
Twenty-three years ago today, Ronald Reagan delivered this famous address at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate. Two years later, the Wall he insisted be torn down, came down Remarks at the Brandenburg Gate West Berlin June 12, 1987 The Brandenburg Gate and … Continue reading
From the New York Times: If the time-honored tradition of the political meeting is not quite dead, it seems to be teetering closer to extinction. Of the 255 Democrats who make up the majority in the House, only a handful … Continue reading