- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Scott Rasmussen begins a three-part series, excerpted from “Mad as Hell: How the Tea Party Movement is Fundamentally Remaking Our Two-Party System” The Tea Party movement has become one of the most powerful and extraordinary movements in recent American political history. … Continue reading
Ed Driscoll, writing for Pajamas Media, gives the best explanation for the hysteria that the name Sarah Palin invokes among the elite media whenever her name comes up: Status-anxiety occurs most strongly when a group has no meritorious claims to … Continue reading
A friend of mine, who lives in New York, wrote this as he was watching the World Trade Center burning. __________________________________________________________________________________________ Thanks for your kind words, and I hope your brother is hanging in there. Wait till you see the … Continue reading