- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: January 2011
There is a general theme of homespun wisdom in this country we call “Cowboy Wisdom.” It is composed of some wisdom, and a lot of humorous observations that will give you a laugh, and maybe a warm feeling in your heart. … Continue reading
I saved this sermon I heard at the Unitarian/Universalist Church, in Framingham, Massachusetts; I had many problems with the philosophy of the Unitarians, and with the Minister, Stephanie Nichols, but she could give one HELL of a sermon. There is much … Continue reading
“Winston, come into the dining room, it’s time to eat,” Julia yelled to her husband. “In a minute, honey, it’s a tie score,” he answered. Actually, Winston wasn’t very interested in the traditional holiday football game between Detroit and Washington. … Continue reading