- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
An interesting discussion of world events, starting with Egypt. The one thought that came to my mind, one that I had never thought of until now, is: Sergei Strokan: I was particularly impressed by what Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan … Continue reading
On the anniversary of the birth of Ronald Reagan, I thought there no more fitting tribute than to post a copy of his speech in front of the Brandenberg Gate, a speech which changed the world. Remarks at the Brandenburg … Continue reading