- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Melanie Griffith, in the Spectator: Tumultuous changes are under way in the Arab world. At present, it is unclear what the outcome will be. But at this crucial juncture in history, a time of unparalleled danger not just for individual … Continue reading
J. E. Dyer, at Hotair, says: The White House asserts that it is considering “all the implications and ramifications.” But there is no way to think systematically about this situation without the overlay of coherent leadership in some form. Obama … Continue reading
With the rise of political correctness, and the notions that diversity means that all cultures are the same, and should be respected as equals came the idea that too much focus on one’s own culture showed an excess of pride; … Continue reading
Hot Air’s video shows the shame of Wisconsin. You have to see it to believe it. The clip is long and the key moment doesn’t come until 2:50 in, but you won’t be able to look away. The savior here, in the … Continue reading