- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Larry Elder nails it: We know Bush’s grades. We know his brand of whiskey before he kicked it. We know he eats pork rinds. Dan Rather nuked his own career trying to prove Bush got high-hat treatment in the Texas … Continue reading
Thomas Sowell, as usualy, hits a nail upon the head: What Trump has that so many other Republicans are so painfully lacking is the ability and the willingness to articulate his positions clearly, forcefully and in plain English. Too many … Continue reading
I have a friend who is married, with children. He was telling me, the other day, about his six year old son. Now, my friend is not a pacifist. He just doesn’t like guns, though, and tried to keep guns, … Continue reading
Throughout time, class-warfare politicians have learned this critical distinction between tax rates and tax revenues the hard way. Economist Thomas Sowell described yet another recently failed “tax the rich” attempt in the state that calls itself “America in Miniature.” When … Continue reading
This is priceless. Really delicious. Trump has jumped in the polls, and the leftwing pundits don’t understand Trump’s appeal? He talks straight. Period. I think we need a serious foreign policy leader like Bolton in the White House for what’s … Continue reading