- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I am reading a lot about Gettysburg, lately, having finished Stephen Sears’ excellent history of the battle, and Harry Pfanz’s “Gettysburg, the First day,” a well-written, detailed and valuable history of the first day of the battle. I was going … Continue reading
The Obama narrative is beginning to fall apart. While the administration desperately attempts to cover up the President’s radical past, so the American public will not notice his radical present, more and more mainstream Americans are asking, “why are Obama’s … Continue reading