- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Two very interesting articles crossed my computer screen recently. You’ve heard of people being asexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual… how about datasexual? A Huffington Post story says you’re a datasexual if you have an obsession with your personal data. You … Continue reading
James Taranto raises some interesting questions with respect to the President’s supposed Harvard credentials: At an appearance this afternoon, a reporter asked Obama a question following up on yesterday’s comments: “Mr. President, you said yesterday that it would be ‘unprecedented’ … Continue reading