Cutting through all of the intellectual arguments, this is my view of why Romney lost; he was a nice guy…and we all know what Tug McGraw said about nice guys, they finish last. Whenever the Republicans want to nominate someone who knows how to fight, and is willing to fight for his job, the country might get this thing turned around
- The New York Times and Munich
- Why does Al Franken Consent to NSA Spying on Innocent Americans?
- So You Want Obamacare?
- The Nature of War in Today’s World
- Models of misinformation — climate reports melt under scrutiny
- WI Bill to Keep Race-based Nicknames
- The Negative Economic Costs of Obamacare
- DOJ Attempts to Halt Voucher Program in Louisiana
- Julianne Ortman for Senator from Minnesota
- Can the US Survive Without Social Conservatism?